Traverse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
I love the dark interior, I hate that the LTZ does not have it. I wanted an LTZ in white but they all have the light brown interior which I am not a fan of at all. Nice Traverse.

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
Very nice!! We have the carseats swapped around in ours. The toddler seat is behind me, and the infant seat is behind my wife. It just fits a bit better for us, because my seat is almost all the way back.

·
Registered
248 Posts
:thumb: Very Nice

8) Steve

·
Registered
417 Posts
Tiestosteele said:
I love the dark interior, I hate that the LTZ does not have it. I wanted an LTZ in white but they all have the light brown interior which I am not a fan of at all. Nice Traverse.
I wanted dual exhaust, but didn't want the rest of the LTZ package. I ended up with an LT2 also, but really miss the dual exhaust.

Nice car webtoker!

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
Ordering a 2010- has closed (I think in 4/22/10) was the last day you could order the 2010. Any orders you place now will be for 2011....
BUT---

2010---If you want a Traverse with Dual exhaust--- and dont want to pay the LTZ price...
You can have your dealer locate a 2010 LT1 or LT2 with the LT Special Edition package.... this package includes 20's and dual exhaust (and the higher HP engine).

2009-- if you can find one-- an LT- with the California Edition package- will also have duals and 20's along with bose.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Narg said:
I wanted dual exhaust, but didn't want the rest of the LTZ package. I ended up with an LT2 also, but really miss the dual exhaust.

Nice car webtoker!
Thanks Narg, I also wanted the dual exhaust. I was limited by what the local dealers had because I was dealing with a trade in. Otherwise I would have found one, somewhere :) Outside of the alignment issue with the console storage compartment and a little bounce with the doors when them open all the way, we like the car a lot. Wish the fit and finish was as nice as our Saturn Vue but it isn't horrible.

Cal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts