Traverse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got burned buying a car and need to have a interprovincial inspection to have it registered in my province. Besides the broken front window these are the other issues im having. If someone could please help. THANK YOU SO MUCH

2009 Right Rear side making noise when turning hard from a complete stop.
Turning Right or Left produces the exact same noise in the right rear side of the vehicle anyone know the culprit? There is no play in the steering wheel and no other noises it drives straight as an arrow and no real other noticable sounds or vibrations besides this when turning hard its less harsh on smaller turns the hard turns.

Also I have codes, P0017,P0008,P2099,P0420,P0430 Listed a few times diffrently below.
The guy who sold me the car is a known criminal and rolled the odometer back 250k!! the car is in incredible shape zero rust on it not even the under body as any at all. The exhaust looks to be patched with putty in a few areas. The vehicle seems to drive just fine with lots of power and good breaking/acceleration.

Communication Device Mobile phone Portable communications device Gadget Telephony

Automotive lighting Communication Device Mobile device Portable communications device Font

Sky Mobile phone Gadget Automotive lighting Communication Device

Sky Gadget Communication Device Automotive lighting Portable communications device

Sky Gadget Communication Device Portable communications device Automotive lighting

Automotive lighting Gadget Font Display device Gas

Sky Cloud Communication Device Portable communications device Gadget

Gadget Sky Font Electric blue Magenta

Cloud Rectangle Gadget Automotive lighting Font

Mobile device Communication Device Portable communications device Operating system Mobile phone

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would this include a new timing chain and gears Or adjustment do you figure? If it's parts what's the cheapest way to get some? I or my father will be doing it,hes been a mechanic for for 50 years or so he's 71 now and i got no experience but at this point i dont care i can learn (welder/milwright 15yrs) just hope I can do it in back yard.

Any idea on the sound clip noises?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts