Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a 2009 LTZ model. My brother is very excited about it and he loved the Power supply because he can finally play games away from home. Excited about it, on the first week since we got it, he plugs in his PS2 and plays there for about 3 hours. Naturally, the battery drained right away, so I had to call in the dealer to send someone to jump start it.

Now, the problem is, after that incident, I can't use the power plug. What do you guys think the problem is?

·
Registered
70 Posts
He probably blew the fuse as the battery was dying. Check the owners manual to see which fuse controls the power supply. Next time, run the engine every hour or so, or play in the house instead of the driveway.

vetmann

A

·
0 Posts
I'm pretty sure there is an amp rating on the plug; might want to check after you replace the fuse; your owner's manual should tell you not to exceed a certain amp rating

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
But they will probably just do it to keep the customer happy. Fuses are a dime a dozen.

·
Registered
277 Posts
mangtonio said:
Hey guys,

I have a 2009 LTZ model. My brother is very excited about it and he loved the Power supply because he can finally play games away from home. Excited about it, on the first week since we got it, he plugs in his PS2 and plays there for about 3 hours. Naturally, the battery drained right away, so I had to call in the dealer to send someone to jump start it.

Now, the problem is, after that incident, I can't use the power plug. What do you guys think the problem is?
Pinoy ba kayo sir?

I agree with the others. It could be a blown fuse. Unless the vehicle is running, you shouldn't be playing anything on it to be safe. I think you should invest on a jumper/emergency power kit.

Good luck! Welcome to the fold!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts