Traverse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2009 2LT Traverse without the rear entertainment option. I read somewhere that there are 4-12volt accessory outlets, I can only find three in my Traverse. I see the one in the front area below the heated seat controls, one facing the middle two seats in the center console and one all the way in the back behind the rear seats. I see on the Acadia forum that there is one in the center storage bin, did Chevy opt out on that one? Thanks for any comments back.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes, I wish there was one in the storage bin so my cell phone could be recharged out of sight. I do have the fourth one though - at the back of the optional second row console serving the third row seats which are permanently folded.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
funny you ask... last night I was also looking for the 4th one.... (on my 2010).
It was dark out--- so I didnt find the the 4th one...
Ill look again---

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I understand, the 2010 Traverses now have a USB port in the center console to connect an MP3 player of any kind to your radio and it also charges the device as well. It sounds like the fourth 12 Volt port is only in the LTZ version with the optional center console.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
for 2010-- you get the USB port-- when you order the fancier radio.........(which I thought was expensive).
My 2010 LT 1 with standard radio does not have a USB port....

·
Registered
10 Posts
You guys are correct about the 2010 model coming with the usb port. It is part of the Bose radio package and is located in the center arm rest. However as for the 4th 12 volt port I have yet to find mine also in my LT2 2010 Traverse.

·
Registered
201 Posts
USB port appears to be standard on the 2LT and LTZ models for 10 with the Bose sound systems.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
danthechevyman said:
USB port appears to be standard on the 2LT and LTZ models for 10 with the Bose sound systems.
Dan, You have a good looking website, good luck with your selling career!

Bob

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks Bob, things after clunkers have been tough but I am still plugging away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts