Traverse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All though I am put out that they basically say it only made it because of the Toyota issues.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Quote: "But it was the Toyota Highlander's temporarily suspended recommendation, due to a recall-related "stop sale" order, that really vaulted the Traverse over the top."

BULLHOCKEY! The Traverse beats out the Highlander in every way shape or form, recall or not. Talk about stupid!

·
Registered
417 Posts
BigBlueTraverse said:
All though I am put out that they basically say it only made it because of the Toyota issues.
People need to wake up don't they?

Toyota's issues are not new. In 2006 the Japanese Government sued Toyota for not issuing recalls. Toyota's acting like this latest problem is something new, It's not! That company has some real issues.

From a Japanese web site (translated)
■ Toyota Corporate disease
This recall problem is Toyota's "big company disease" Some say the cause is. Gone too far in cutting costs enough to affect the quality of the field 背Kezu the wishes of his boss "no" has not come from the constitution of the company, and was also tempted to reduce our management costs, Toyota Tsumutta the first thing that the poor quality in terms of competitive advantage.
As a result, Toyota is also knowing it covered up defects in cars for over 10 years, is under investigation by the Japanese government in 2006 published an apology on the seat of President Watanabe. Also last year, the lawyer in charge of the case was an accident in the U.S. Toyota, "Toyota was an organized cover-up the risk of accidents due to insufficient strength of the roof of the car" as called for Toyota.

Here's an MSNBC report from 4 years ago showing Toyota recall failures, where Toyota tried to hide problems:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13972069/

·
Registered
407 Posts
:clap: Well done Traverse! (and other Lambdas....which no doubt are included, eventhough they don't mention them)

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
09Enclave said:
:clap: Well done Traverse! (and other Lambdas....which no doubt are included, eventhough they don't mention them)
Yes the Traverse's lower base price moved it up the list.

·
Registered
407 Posts
This story was on our local news, here's the link:

http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/85104252.html

(The man mentioned in the article, they interviewed...Lyle Birchman....is the guy I'm trying to reach about the Delta Plant tour this summer....he still hasn't responded to my e-mail earlier this month... :banghead:....but I see he still works there, he was on camera tonight.... :eyebrow:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts