Traverse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not read anything from 09enclave recently, miss his comments.

Bob

A

·
0 Posts
bobg1951chevy said:
Have not read anything from 09enclave recently, miss his comments.

Bob
I've noticed him lurking around, he's very active on the Enclave forum

·
Registered
551 Posts
you have a mancrush....

:thumb:

·
Registered
312 Posts
It's okay for bobg1951 to have a man crush. . .

Most times other forum members write to me to tell me they value my opinion so highly they'd rather I keep it all to myself!

8)

A

·
0 Posts
andylibby said:
Most times other forum members write to me to tell me they value my opinion so highly they'd rather I keep it all to myself!
I may be guilty of that as well........ :argue: :scared:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tiestosteele said:
you have a mancrush....

:thumb:
Yep, I have his pic on my visor!

Bob

·
Registered
407 Posts
:happy: You guys are funny. I've been around, but my summer has been busy, so I usually just check each Lambda forum briefly each day to see if there's anything interesting. I just haven't commented lately on here, but I've been commenting on Enclave and Acadia forum lately....sorry, not ignoring anyone....just lurking on here lately. Here's my 2 year report of my Enclave I posted over there if you are interested in reading it:

http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=6607

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
09Enclave said:
:happy: You guys are funny. I've been around, but my summer has been busy, so I usually just check each Lambda forum briefly each day to see if there's anything interesting. I just haven't commented lately on here, but I've been commenting on Enclave and Acadia forum lately....sorry, not ignoring anyone....just lurking on here lately. Here's my 2 year report of my Enclave I posted over there if you are interested in reading it:

http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=6607
Enjoyed reading your report .... thanks.

Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts