• Pilot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at the next gen of each model above and vote on your favorite exterior style.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Honda is just too 'boxy' and old school. The Toyota just doesn't have any pizazz in my opinion. The winner -- Chevy Traverse! People need to disregard their preconceived notions about the domestic automakers. The Lambda platform makes a superb vehicle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think it depends on personal needs and perhaps even dealer relationships. I needed 8 passenger, but did not really need the size of the GMC Acadia (the Traverse was not an option at the time I purchased). I liked the fact that the Honda had 8 passenger but was not as big as the Acadia. However, the Acadia gets better gas mileage.

I will vote Traverse on this one as I think it will be the best value, especially with the new 3.6 and even better mileage than I get with the Acadia. I also think it is the best looking of the 3!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Seriously this is a no-brainer. The Toyota still looks too much like a wagon and even the pro Honda supporters think that the 09 Pilot might the ugliest Honda ever built. I think the Honda stylists were trying to be macho and neutral at the same time with net effect butt-ugly. I think the only controversial aspect of the Traverse styling is the tail lights. People are either going to love/hate them. But the Malibu like grill and swoopy curves similar to the Enclave make this a great looking CUV!

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
I think that the results of this poll are going to be biased...just putting that out there!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Quantum said:
I think that the results of this poll are going to be biased...just putting that out there!
Who is biased? ;) But honestly, the pilot looks like ass compared to the traverse.

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
I had not seen this poll.
I actually thought it was new... then I saw 2008.

But interesting about this-
I walked past a Pilot. Prob a 09-10. I thought.... holy crap- thats one flat front end. like moving a box thru the wind at 60-80 MPH.
I thought aerodynamic front end... no....
Ugly too...

Anyone know what real world #'s those are getting- I see them listed as 17/23 which I have a hard time believing.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Pilot got about 15/20 at best - worst car I ever bought! Noisy, handled terrible, did I mention noisy?! Seats were uncomfortable, stereo was awful... We had gotten it in 2009 when the auto industry was in the toilet and got a great deal on it. I sold my Toyota Sienna because I didn't want a minivan anymore, but needed something with AWD and 7/8 passenger seating. At least I only had it for two years, made all my money back and then some, and got my Traverse!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Seriously?? :eyebrow:

Like owners of a Traverse would think that the Highlander or Pilot looks better than a Traverse.

Just look at the pictures, it is very obvious the Traverse looks way better that the others. I love the lines and body shape of the Traverse.
I hope they do not change it anytime soon....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts