Traverse Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK, the problem has been found! It turns out that it was just a fuse after all. So in the instrument fuse panel located under the dash on the passenger side there is a little 2A fuse called "PWR MODE" that was blown. :eyebrow: The tech that I talked to said this fuse goes to the ignition and the anti-theft module therein. I don't have electrical schematics to see how this all ties in, but I can tell you that "PWR MODE" is not very intuitive in this case. :angryfire: Anyway, lesson learned I guess. Check all fuses. The crappy part with 2A fuses is that the fuse wire is so thin and tiny that it is really difficult to tell if it's blown without using a multimeter on it. That was an expensive fuse, but I guess it could have been a lot worse so I will just let it go. Thank you to those who were trying to help me. I appreciate you taking the time to help out a stranger. :cheers:
Because of your question and finding the solution, my '14 Traverse is back in business! I am so thankful that shared what you found so others can fix their issues, too.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts