Where to buy compatible center caps? - Chevy Traverse Forum: Chevrolet Traverse Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
Where to buy compatible center caps?

Preparing for winter with my Traverse, I already have steel wheels, but I am hoping to find some caps to cover the hub. I must be doing something wrong/using the wrong terminology because I'm having trouble finding something that fits?

I thought something with the Bowtie on it might be cool, but really anything would be fine. Most of the caps I've found are for silverados etc., or seem to be smaller for cars.

To be clear, I'm not looking for hub caps to try to hide my steelies, just something to cover the bores. Thanks.
RobertM24 is offline  
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Unread Today, 08:33 AM
Mecom Racer's Avatar
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 39
Try searching "dog dish" hubcap. This should help get your measurement: https://www.cokertire.com/blog/center-caps/
Mecom Racer is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Traverse Forum: Chevrolet Traverse Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome