TraverseForum.com
Bookmark and Share
March 28, 2017, 09:47:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out our new iPhone, Android & Blackberry App! More info

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Poll
Question: Vote on your favorite Interior color
Light Gray - 112 (33.7%)
Cashmere - 62 (18.7%)
Ebony - 158 (47.6%)
Total Voters: 331

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Favorite Interior Color  (Read 13678 times)
admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2009, 11:31:52 AM »

Regardless of what you bought or might end up getting, choose your favorite interior color.
danthechevyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 01:45:15 PM »

I can personally tell everyone that exterior color and trim level makes a huge difference in interior color choice.  I am not found of the cashmere on the LT trim on the LT trim package but on the LTZ looks very nice on most colors except the Grey tones. Just my opinion, I have seen just about every possible color combo made.

09 White Traverse LTZ with Tow Package
02 Blue Avalanche
08 SeaDoo Wake 155
admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 02:46:20 PM »

Dan - what are some of your favorite color combos?
izzycohen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 12:14:51 PM »

It amazes me that with Ebony being so popular that they don't make it available on the LTZ.
VB - LTZ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 05:58:50 PM »

Smiley The LTZ comes with a two tone only, my wife also liked the ebony but it depends on what the exterior color is. I seen a gold mist with ebony interior and it was cloth but it just didnít look that good with that color combo. I would have loved if GM would have offered a wood kit.

Cool Steve

2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ Exterior Gold Mist Metallic Interior Cashmere / Ebony, DVD Rear Seat Entertainment W/ Toucscreen Navigation Rearview camera display, Bose, Voice Recognition, Remote control, wireless Headphones, 115 power outlet, XM, Trailering Package, Dual Skyscape Sunroof, Chrome 20's, Chr
Narg

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 01:38:48 PM »

Since GM is VERY unforgiving on the LTZ trim, we didn't get the LTZ in our Traverse.  I can't stand the extremely rough riding 20" wheels.  And the interior lack-of-choice killed it for us too.

GM needs to understand that the LTZ is the top of the line, and requires more choice, not less.
danthechevyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 02:59:51 PM »

OK here is my list of favorites LTZ cashmere and ebony exterior white, (this is the combo I personally own) next would be black granite and the cashmere/ebony.  On the 2LT ebony is the way to go on the interior any outside is fine.  I am not a big fan of the cloth, would upgrade it to leather.

09 White Traverse LTZ with Tow Package
02 Blue Avalanche
08 SeaDoo Wake 155
Tiestosteele

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 03:02:52 PM »

I can't stand the extremely rough riding 20" wheels.  And the interior lack-of-choice killed it for us too.

GM needs to understand that the LTZ is the top of the line, and requires more choice, not less.

I wouldnít say it is extremely rough! We drive it on a daily basis and rarely comment on how rough it is unless we are driving over a rough patch of road.  I like the dark interior better than the light grey and personally do not like the cashmere at all. I wanted to get a white LTZ but couldnít find one without the cashmere.

GM should have made all the leather seats perforated for the cooling system regardless if you have that option. That would have allowed an LTZ to have any color, same goes for the ls-lt models.

11 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Nav, Push Start, DVD
09 LTZ Black Granite Metallic, Nav, Dual DVD, True HID headlights, LED Reverse lights (SOLD)
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 - 5spd., tri ax shifter, bassani headers, magnaflow exhaust, custom xpipe, 4.10 gears, 17x10.5" 315 drag radials, custom tune.
VB - LTZ

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 03:38:57 PM »

wink I have had 20 on my last 3 vehicles and drove a LT2 the ride was not that much smoother. I like that it handles a little better with the 20ís on. I did test drive the Cadillac with the 20ís on now on the smaller vehicles there is a big difference. I didnít like the ride on the Cadillac with the 20ís if you hit a pot hole or just a uneven road it was like a sports car and not very smooth. I also looked at the Arcadia & Traverse with ebony interior in leather it was nice but I had dark leather interior in the Avalanche I just sold looks good when clean but with a little wear on it the cracks in the leather really show up. I have light colored leather in my other 2 vehicles and people always think there newer than they are. With the two tones in the LTZ it just adds the extra plus in most luxury vehicles Cadillac, Lexes, Bentley and so on the leather package is two tones. I know you canít compare a traverse to those Vehicles but it dose give it a classer look weather you want to admit it or not. Although I did find it stupid that if you wanted a interior color that came in an LT1 to 2 you could not get it in the LTZ .

Cool Steve

2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ Exterior Gold Mist Metallic Interior Cashmere / Ebony, DVD Rear Seat Entertainment W/ Toucscreen Navigation Rearview camera display, Bose, Voice Recognition, Remote control, wireless Headphones, 115 power outlet, XM, Trailering Package, Dual Skyscape Sunroof, Chrome 20's, Chr
palANGEL

love6w9angel@gmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 01:09:00 PM »

What about Cashmere Silver Metallic?  Its a Priority 1 option for U.S. orders.  We saw a 7-series on the lot with the Oyster/Black interior, and my wife simply stated "Thats the color combo were ordering"  Nuff said...
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories