TraverseForum.com
Bookmark and Share
March 26, 2017, 01:02:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2nd Annual Lambda meet/LDT plant tour Jun 17, 2011 more info

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best black Friday deals  (Read 3305 times)
velocity5

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2016, 02:39:56 AM »

Post up your best black Friday deals. How much did you save? Please specify in store or online.
I'll go first-

Sony PS4 slim Uncharted combo $249 at Kohl's online
-$75 Kohl's cash
-$10 Kohl's Yes2You rewards
-$25 Ebates 10% cash back
-$20 I already have included game sold to co worker

2013 Traverse LS FWD Silver Ice Metallic
GM assist steps, Chrome fuel door, 3.6 DI Caddy badge. Weather Tech floor liners, cargo liner, bug deflector. Covercraft sun shield. Front windows tinted. K&N air filter and cabin filter. Curt hitch and hitch mount 2 bike rack.
john_d.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 09:05:05 PM »

I didn't do any shopping at all...   Cheesy

Worked on replacing the seats in the 'vette today.  They sit lower (yay I can fit under the roof while wearing a helmet now), but they are also wider, so that has required a lot of unexpected work.  Had to shift the seats over a bit on the aftermarket brackets (drill additional holes, test fit, drill another set of additional holes), replace the seat belts with a newer model (mine had top and bottom retractors, the newer one has only an upper retractor, that makes a huge difference in available width down low), and now I'm also having to "trim" some of the trim.  (like the trim that used to cover the retractor at the bottom)

Going to run the wiring, etc. for a fuel pressure gauge and boost gauge through the firewall, under the dash, and to a pillar pod while I have the drivers seat out.  Smiley

Oops - a little off-topic there. 

2014 Chevrolet Traverse LS  (50k miles)
2014 Fiat 500L Trekking (18k miles)
1997 Chevrolet Corvette (80k miles)
2008 Honda Shadow 750cc  (4k miles)
Toddzilla67

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 10:14:35 PM »

No Black Friday shopping here...probably the first time in 20 years.

2010 Traverse LTZ AWD
Born 11/09
Silver Ice Metallic, Titanium Leather
DVD, Nav, Sunroof, Towing

Just drive it.
scottydl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 07:11:09 AM »

I got a Wilson basketball for my son for $8.50 ... regularly $20 or so I think.  Haha, that was the only in-store Black Friday purchase!  Of course there were flat screen TV's, game systems, and all other kinds of electronics on super-sale, but I really don't need any of that this year. 

I'll do some more online Cyber Monday shopping today, although the two events (Black Friday and Cyber Monday) seem to be largely combined this year since so many traditional brick & mortar stores have online shopping options now.  I want to try and find a decent laser printer, although even that I might find decently used (and even cheaper than Cyber Monday) from my local Craigslist.  For the most part, with enough research and patience... great deals on just about anything really can be found all year 'round.

I might be interested in a 2nd PS3 for our upstairs "old" non-smart LCD TV so I can wirelessly stream Amazon, Netflix, etc.  So anyone with a new PS4 let me know if you want to offload that ancient PS3 of yours.  wink

Chevy rides:
2013 Traverse LS AWD
1995 Suburban C2500
velocity5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 12:41:08 PM »

I might be interested in a 2nd PS3 for our upstairs "old" non-smart LCD TV so I can wirelessly stream Amazon, Netflix, etc.  So anyone with a new PS4 let me know if you want to offload that ancient PS3 of yours.  wink

Hmmm.... tempting but I have all PS systems except a PS1 but my PS2 will play PS1 games.
You may consider a 2016 Roku stick. We have one and it makes any TV a smart TV. It needs a good wifi signal. I paid $50 but now it's on sale for $35.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/roku-streaming-stick-2016-model-black/4858200.p?skuId=4858200
You will also need your cable provider log in to access most of the channels.

2013 Traverse LS FWD Silver Ice Metallic
GM assist steps, Chrome fuel door, 3.6 DI Caddy badge. Weather Tech floor liners, cargo liner, bug deflector. Covercraft sun shield. Front windows tinted. K&N air filter and cabin filter. Curt hitch and hitch mount 2 bike rack.
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories