TraverseForum.com
Bookmark and Share
November 21, 2014, 09:35:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2nd Annual Lambda meet/LDT plant tour Jun 17, 2011 more info

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Registered users see fewer ads.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: electrical - computer problems  (Read 4307 times)
6fuh

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2011, 04:54:37 AM »

I have a 2009 traverse LTZ....Problems locking and unlocking driver door and passenger doors..alarming and unalarming.. opening hatch and closing..seats adjust when they feel like it ..side door setting (3) not working.. mirrors move by themselves..problems with switch to reset mirrors...problems with navigation/radio/ back dvd player  problems* the system was replaced except the back . problems starting up again*..battery replaced once .. steering wheel been making a weird noise for the last 2 months.. rubble strip passenger door drive side fell off..been in and out of the dealership... I spent 40.000 on this car to fit my needs due to health problems and another family member issues and I really liked it...Bought local and a USA car I guess I made a mistake...Been asking traverse owners/strangers  if their having problems with there cars but most are LT....Any ideals on what going on with the car.......As written I promise to be good but I really want to express myself ....
rbarrios
Traverse GOD!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 10:20:27 AM »

1st thing that comes to mind--- do you have sunroofs- and have you checked to see that your carpet isnt wet...
Its possible water has leaked onto the fuse box under the dash cluster.

2010 FWD LT1-Gold Mist Metallic- seats 8.
Build Date- July 31, 2009-2nd day of Spring Hill 2010 production.
2013 Equinox 3.6L -    27,000
2010 Traverse 3.6L-    84,000
2003 Trailblazer 4.2L-173,000
6fuh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »

no problems with the sunroofs leaking..no problems with the sunroof.. no sign of water getting in the car anywhere..live in an area where theres not much rain except in the late fall /winter
6fuh

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 03:12:42 AM »

electrical problems for 2 years---11/4/11 back right side and bumper damage from being hit while stoped --3.400.00 repairs -- geico did a real good job fixing it --new problem the engine sounds funny since I got it back--today as hubs was walking to the passengers side he noticed the engine sounded off...now what......
ls973800

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 04:44:17 PM »

-11/4/11 back right side and bumper damage from being hit while stoped --3.400.00 repairs

First thing that comes to mind is the dual exhaust system.  You were hit on the right side, might have bent or damaged something with the exhaust.

Otherwise, could be anything, related or not related to the accident.  Can you describe "engine sounded off"?

2010 Summit White Traverse LTZ,  SOLD 4/2012
2015 Traverse 2LT Siren Red Tintcoat-36 Month Lease
6fuh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 02:51:30 PM »

the new  nav systems not up to par.. . the old nav.. lets say at my home to where Im going and  back home there be a line telling me how to get there from my drive way and back.... the new one.. had 1 problem and hopefully the last  programmed it to an address in LA  everything was fine but when I touched it to take me back home I have to drive 3 blocks to get to the line... the arrow was not working ether...11pm  in LA not happy..  the compass keeps coming on with losing signal since I got it .. so a new problem or they need to reprogram it  ..the screen been going out for a moment  while driving.. having problems when going over a  small bump  with  the cd player on  it stops and my streets not that bumpy.. was having problems with the dvd player dropping but have not used it at this time to find out if thats still a problem..the fan/air for the back seats the lights not showing its on but its on because you can hear it and when I fiddled with the buttons noting happen to remove the noise until I got home and turned the car off then turned it back on why...seats are still a problem .. the 3 buttons on the driver side to program memory for the sets still not working, both side mirrors still moving themselves  having to reset them and thats a problem because they dont like to work,..locking and unlocking the doors .. unalarming and alarming  still a problem, problems with the back hatch opening closing lift side makes a noise some times.. how many time do I need to press the button to unlock  or alarm the doors  open or close the hatch...no its not the keys got a new one and still having the same problems.... called the 1-800 number lemon laws their going to send me a booklet ...I will not send out my name and number to any one ...if your a dealer asking for information you need to provide your name number and the name of your dealership. then we can talk by phone between me and the dealership here...unable to put on one of those yellow,blue,red face..none express what Im feeling
6fuh

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 07:26:38 PM »

not looking forward taking my car in because its going to be the same ..we can not find anything wrong..so at this time I went out and had 3 magnets made 12 by 12 white back ground with a yellow lemon in black trim with the word LEMON for the  left /right side and back of the car..until I go in I'll be advertising ..wonder what there going to think went I come in.... Angry
Pages: [1]   Go Up   [ Home | Unread Posts | Unread Replies ]
  Print  

Jump to:  
Custom Auto Accessories