2009 traverse overheating
My 2009 traverse LS, fwd, started overheating. 70+k mi.
Operating at 235 +/- 10 degrees.
At idle, fans runs at "high speed".
Fan stays running for 2 min after shut off.
Finding small drips of antifreeze on garage floor, and what appears to be a red water based drip stain under the motor too.
My first inclination was thermostat, but as I read posts in other threads, leaning towards water pump.
How do I eliminate either the thermostat, or the water pump? Also, where can I find a repair manual to guide me? Chitons and Haynes don't have one for this vehicle.
Anyone else run into these symptoms?
Thanks in advance.